IWI Jericho 941/ Baby Eagle who's got one?

Discuss Handguns

Post Number:#1  Postby War Mullet » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Oye mates,

New to the forum and noticed no one seems to show love for the Jericho. I have a full size steel frame in .40SW and I absolutely love this firearm. I've wanted one since the original in .41AE/9mm and now I have one and it's one of two EDCs for me. The way I see it this weapon is battle tested by some of the greatest soldiers I'd ever worked beside when I was in the service (the Israelis) so it is more than good for me.

Anyone else in WI rocking something this unique? Those of you with this beauty, what have ya done to it? Grips, spings, sights etc. Only thing I have done currently are Meprolight Trudot tritium sights.

Anyways gents I look forward to chatting with you all.
"Accuracy through volume" ~Former SAW Gunner
"Still upright and breathing, I must be doing something wrong..." ~ My response to the EOD Group SMG when asked how my day was~
War Mullet

Advertisement

Advertisement

Re: IWI Jericho 941/ Baby Eagle who's got one?

Post Number:#2  Postby Reality_Czech » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:29 pm

They are based on the CZ-75 which is a great pistol. I had one as my carry gun until my son chose it as his graduation gift. Now I need another one
"Those who 'abjure' violence can do so only because others are committing violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
Reality_Czech
Weapon Master
Weapon Master

Re: IWI Jericho 941/ Baby Eagle who's got one?

Post Number:#3  Postby War Mullet » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Reality_Czech wrote:They are based on the CZ-75 which is a great pistol. I had one as my carry gun until my son chose it as his graduation gift. Now I need another one

I am in love with the design. Just something different than all of the 1911s, Glocks and XDs.
"Accuracy through volume" ~Former SAW Gunner
"Still upright and breathing, I must be doing something wrong..." ~ My response to the EOD Group SMG when asked how my day was~
War Mullet

Return to Handguns