Membership requirements for R.C.L.R.C.
1.Sponsorship is required, if you know a member in good standing or if you can work at one of the “open to the public” matches or practice times and ask the person in charge or one of the participating members to sponsor you.
2. Work hours, 100 work hours are required to become a regular member of R.C.L.R.C. this must be done in 3 years from your acceptance date, a minimum of 33 1/3 per year (10 of the aforementioned hours must be provided at the annual deer sight) Deer sight is the 2 weekends prior to the Wisconsin deer gun season. This is not to say that you can only work one of those days, you could work all 4 days and fill your work requirement for that year, if you have the time you can work the 100 hours in 1 year.
3. Fees, a new member will be paying a one time initiation fee of $100.00, a non refundable key fee of $25.00, a certificate fee of $10.00, and pro rated dues. Dues are due on March 1, and they are $60.00, so if you join at the later in the year a pro rated dues will be collected for that the remainder of the year. A certificate is like a stock share in the club, each certificate is 100 work hours plus $10.00, when voting at the annual meeting you get a vote for each certificate, up to 5, also with 15 paid certificates you become a life member.
4. NRA, R.C.L.R.C. is a 100% NRA club and proof of NRA membership is part of your dues. You will be required to show proof when signing up for membership (card or mailing label from NRA magazine) or you can buy membership thru the club at the club rate of $25.00 per year.
5. Safety walk, before receiving your new key you are required to take a range safety walk.
6. Complete application form ( see attached below)
Questions? Contact RCLRC Membership at email@example.com